Wednesday, December 26, 2007

A Buffet on Marmon?

The savvy multi-billionaire of Berkshire Hathaway Warren Buffet always seems never seems to amaze me . On December 24 Warren Buffet made an offer to by 60% of Marmon stock for 4.5 billion dollars. The holding company is made up of a whopping 125 manufacturing company which will add to Warren plethora of 60 subsidiary company that are in Berkshire Hathaway.Warren is thinking of purchasing the other 40% in next 5 to 6 years based on the performance of the companies earning power. He acquired the transaction from the wealthy equestrian brothers Jay and Robert Pritzker which is super wealthy family who owns The Hyatt hotel chain.

Pritzker family stated the some of the funds Warren provide will be passed down to shareholders.So a company to watch now would be Marron because everyone knows Warren Buffet seems to have the Midas Touch and turn every investment he makes into gold


Trend Watch


Template Design | Elque 2007