Monday, January 28, 2008

Make online money with Smorty!

Blog Advertising - Get Paid to BlogI have always been asked what is the easiest way to make money online. I would say the easiest way by far is blogging to advertise. One of the most popular blogging advertisement companies out there is a company called Smorty. Smorty one of the best blogging advertisement companies out there in my eyes. With most blogging advertisement companies you have to wait a long time to get jobs(3 months to be exact). I was accepted by Smorty in my 2nd month of blogging. That is very unusual since they have a policy claiming to only let 3 month old enter in their company. Another thing I really like about Smorty, is unlike other blogging companies Smorty pays you weekly. Since I know you are all like me and you want too see your money deposited quickly in your Paypal account to pay hose cumbersome bills

The only qualification is I see for becoming an advertisement blog for Smorty , is to have a blog that is a couple of months old. You should also have an adequate Alexa score which you may see on the site of my blog. Another thing would be, is to have a good page rank from Google since that is what drives advertisers prices Up. Also if your blog has good rankings you get could as much as you want per job. Just imagine making $100 a pop to write an article with advertisements. blog for money through Smorty to make, making income easy.
Subscribe in a reader

0 comments:

Trend Watch

Poll

Template Design | Elque 2007