Wednesday, January 9, 2008

Help Bloggers save and make money?

Hello everyone it is me again the wise of the stock market again. I am here to tell you, that i feel this site needs a very customizable approach so calculated up to $ 300 is needed for this endeavor. I put $700 dollars on the chip in widget for marketing purposes ,to able tobe reviewed by internet moguls such as John chow or Problogger. I think more bloggers need to know more about managing their finances. So I feel this is a worthy cause that would allow me to help people throughout the net with internet marketing tactics and stock investing tips that could save them or make a lot of money. So even if you donate a dime, it would be for a very helpful cause .So open your heart and let us make the internet a money friendly paradise.

0 comments:

Trend Watch

Poll

Template Design | Elque 2007